An automatic control Panel will give you an indication
- if the supply or raw tank is empty
- if the product tank is empty or full
- if the system is running at low pressure
- if the system is in backwash or cleaning mode
It has three selector switches to
- switch on the power to the panel
- switch on the raw pump
- switch on the high pressure pump
The control panel will switch on and off automatically.
- Automatic switch off when the supply tank is empty.
- Automatic switch off when the product is full.
- Automatic switch on when the supply tank is half full of water.
- Automatic switch off due to low pressure.
- Automatic switch off due to overload.
- Automatic flushing with adjustable timer.
The control panel have circuit breaker and overload relays
- circuit breaker to trip and cut power off in case of short circuit
- Each motor have an overload relay to trip and cut off supply to
prevent the motor from excessive heat and damage the winding.